Merry Christmas Eve!!! Hope it is lovely and I wish you all the best! This year I am keeping it pretty simple and just celebrating those that I love most around me. What did you do for the holidays? Let me know in the comments below!
Jacket: Target | Sweater: J. Crew | Jeans: Forever 21 | Boots: JC Penney
Now that it is winter, I love to play in the snow! Pine trees, icy lakes, and fresh powdery snow just take my breath away. I have never been a winter person before. I always loathed the thought of winter because to me it meant being cold and no sunshine. But this winter I have learned to love it and appreciate this beauty around me.
Until next time...
Sweater: Forever 21 | Leggings: Forever 21 | Bag: Tory Burch | Boots: Hunter via Nordstrom | Socks: TJ Maxx | Gloves: Target
Need inspiration on what to wear while holiday shopping for your family and friends? Then this outfit should help because not only is it festive but it is WARM! :) Just pull out your favorite cheesy christmas sweater, leggings, warm knee socks, boots, gloves, and of course your favorite latte from Starbucks! Mine is the caramel brulee, what's yours? :)
Sweater: H&M | Skirt: Forever 21 | Clutch: Banana Republic | Tights: Target | Booties: Nordstrom | Earrings: Forever 21
This outfit is perfect for a holiday party with my friends! I slightly dressed this look down with a plain cable knit sweater so I don't overwhelm the other party guests with too much glam. ;) If you need inspiration on what to wear to an upcoming holiday party then I recommend a neutral oversized sweater, sequined skirt, tights, and either bold earrings OR a bold bracelet. I paired this with an embellished clutch to make it extra fancy!
Happy holiday partying!
Hello everyone and Happy Holidays! I love getting crafty for the holiday season! Here are 3 easy and fun DIY holiday gift ideas that you can use to give to friends and family!
Hot Coco Ornaments
You Will Need:
1. Fill ornaments 3/4 of the way full with hot coco mix
2. Mash up the peppermint candy with a spoon in a plastic baggy
3. Fill the last 1/4 of the ornaments with mini marshmallows or crushed peppermint candy
4. Tie a bow at the top with some pretty ribbon of your choice
Anthropologie Inspired Snow Globe
You Will Need:
-Bottle Brush Tree
1. Open mason jar and take off the lid
2. Hot glue the bottle brush tree on the inside of the mason jar lid
3. Fill the mason jar with epson salt
4. Screw the lid on and flip the mason jar upside down
Peppermint Body Scrub
You Will Need:
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-1/2 cup sugar
-2 drops peppermint essential oil
-8 peppermint candies
1. Crush up the peppermint candies with a spoon in a plastic baggy
2. In a bowl, mix the coconut oil, sugar, crushed peppermint candies, and peppermint essential oil
3. Scoop the mixture into the mason jar and close the lid
4. Tie a bow with some ribbon underneath the lid
I also have a video showing you how to make all of these DIYs!
Hope I helped and have a great day!
I had the lovely opportunity to get a private tour with other bloggers and youtubers to get a local walking tour provided by Historic Park City!
This iconic barn is a famous spot to take photos and it is on Park Ave.
It was freezing so I made sure to dress warmly for this winter wonderland!
The hills are very steep and the buildings are very colorful!
We stopped by an art gallery called Gallery MAR and I fell in love with these paintings!
This town was definitely in the Christmas Spirit!
For brunch we went to this place called, The Eating Establishment.
Decided to splurge on a delicious crepe and latte!
There was something magical about the snow...
I just adore Park City! On this walking tour we visited many different types of local businesses on Main Street including boutiques, art galleries, theaters, photography studios, and gift shops! I'm all about supporting a local community so go ahead and give all of these lovely businesses a follow!
The social media profiles for Historic Park City are:
- F: https://www.facebook.com/HistoricParkCityUtah
- I: https://instagram.com/historicparkcity/
- G+: https://plus.google.com/108366282453044302317
- T: https://twitter.com/HistoricPrkCty
Our walking tour stops include the following stops:
Southwestern Expressions - 312 Main Street
Egyptian Theatre - 328 Main Street
- F: https://www.facebook.com/TheEgyptianPC/
- T: https://twitter.com/TheEgyptianPC
- I: https://www.instagram.com/egyptian_theatre_pc/
Dugins West - 352 Main Street
Gallery MAR - 436 Main Street
- F: https://www.facebook.com/GalleryMAR
- T: https://twitter.com/gallerymar
- I: https://www.instagram.com/gallerymar/
Pine -323 Main Street & 442 Main Street
Flight - 545 Main Street
- F: https://www.facebook.com/Flight-Boutique-75162645419/
- I: https://www.instagram.com/flight_boutique/
Willie Holdman Photographs Gallery- 580 Main Street
- F: https://www.facebook.com/willieholdmanphotographs
Root'd - 596 Main Street Deer Valley - 625 Main Street
- F: https://www.facebook.com/rootdhome
- I: https://www.instagram.com/rootdhome/
Mountain Town Olive Oil - 613 Main Street
- F: https://www.facebook.com/mountaintownoliveoil
Mary Jane's - 613 Main Street
- F: https://www.facebook.com/Maryjanesshoes
- T: https://twitter.com/MaryJanesShoes
- I: https://www.instagram.com/maryjanesshoes/
Thanks for reading!
The other day I had SO much fun decorating my room for Christmas! I put on a cheesy holiday sweater, listened to christmas music, and went crazy with the festive decor! I just LOVE this time of year! To me, it's not about the gifts. It's about spending good quality time with loved ones as well as getting in the holiday spirit! I made a youtube video walking you all through my decorating process! Make sure to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel :)
Dress: Forever 21 | Necklace: J. Crew | Bag: Tory Burch | Hat: Target | Booties: Nordstrom | Tights: Target
Happy December! Who say's you can't wear floral in the winter?! You definitely can with the right colors and accessories! I found this dress the other day at Forever 21 for ONLY $12.50! I couldn't believe it! It is soooo comfortable too! It's stretchy and it doesn't feel like I am wearing a dress at all!
Have a great day!